Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Little Bit of Politics....

I don't really consider myself a political person, but I can have strong opinions. One thing I try to do is really listen to people even if I don't agree with what they are saying, not because I want them to convince me but because I am really interested in people's thought processes. Just because someone who thinks differently than I do, doesn't necessarily mean that they are wrong.

That being said, I am not sure who I would vote for between Hilary and Obama but I do know this. I am very impressed with Obama and how he is handling all of Hilary's mudslinging and whining about him. And I find this speech very inspirational. So, hopefully this link works and those who didn't get to see/hear this speech will be able to.

http://pol.moveon.org/obamaspeech/index.html

Enjoy the sound of a politician talking about something real.

No comments: